Retail Sales Person
Are you a passionate 4WDer? Do you have sales experience?
Warrnambool Offroad has been at the forefront of Warrnambool and surrounding districts, booming 4X4 industry for over 20 years.
We are seeking to recruit an extremely talented, energetic and dynamic Retail Sales Person to work as part of the sales team.
This front-line sales role also includes some administration duties:-
General responsibilities include:-
- Answering sales enquiries both over the counter and by phone from consumers and automotive retail trade customers
- Preparing sales orders, quotes and proposals for dealer, trade and retail customers
- Preparing the appropriate documentation to complete the sale
- Assisting the team achieve the stores revenue and profit targets
- Continuously liaising with the Workshop Supervisor to ensure that all work involving fitting is completed
- Working some Saturdays and at special events, such as 4X4 Shows and Open Days
- Providing support and back-up for the Store Manager
- Ordering and Stock control
We envisage the successful applicant will possess the following skills and attributes:
- 4WD knowledge / enthusiasm
- Very strong customer service values
- Ability to work both autonomously and as a member of a team
- Great follow-up and follow through skills
- Attention to detail
- Proven administration skills
- Exceptional sales and negotiation skills
- Retail display flair and creativity
- Calm and collective under pressure
- High energy and enthusiasm
- The drive and ambition to grow and develop within the business
Application Close 01/05/2019
Application only via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or in store. Please do not apply via Facebook.
Please call 5561 4354 with any questions.